The Euro Health Consumer Index (EHCI) 2014 is the eighth study made by Health Consumer Powerhouse Ltd. (HCP) on healthcare systems in 36 European countries. Since 2006 this comparison of key values in healthcare, taking the patient and consumer point of view, has improved the understanding of European healthcare, empowered patients and helped addressing weaknesses. EHCI, and a wide range of disease-specific studies produced by HCP set standards for what could and should be achieved by modern, well-serving healthcare.
- Download the report (pdf)
- Download the index matrix (pdf)
- Download the general press release (pdf / docx)
- Download the launch presentation (pdf / pptx)
- EHCI 2014 Single Indicator Score Sheets
- Photos and video from the EHCI 2014 launch on Jan 27, 2015
Please feel free to use this material, referring to the source:
Euro Health Consumer Index 2014.